Saturday, January 7, 2012

SHUT Still working on that thing!!


Since last summer I'm working on a comic project called SHUT. The story and the senario is nearly finish I still little thinjgs to work out more but in overal the first pages should come out this summer (I hope...). For now, I'm working the characters.


Here is Jack Flinch it's about him that the story will turn out. I'm not about to say to much about him but he's a total FREAK!



And that is Bob Hill the loyal friend and companion work Jack Flinch. To describe him in one word...hmmm...let's say a stupid Bachelor.


Heres there costume there will be alot more to come( other charaters to come out) in the next few weeks cause I'm in vacation.



So that's all for now :-D and I just can't wait to show you more!

See YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment